CUSTOMER CONTENT MANAGER
Role: Customer Content Manager – Part time
Employment type: Permanent – Home Working
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Negotiable based on experience
We are looking for a Customer Content Manager to join our ever-growing team and play a key role in our upcoming projects. Although we have a very detail job profile and requirements, the most important thing is your verbal & written communication skills, the rest we can train the right candidate.
- Write, edit, publish, and promote online content for social media channels, email marketing, paid AD campaigns, SEO content, promotional work and work with strategic partners to learn about their content needs.
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include further information.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Manage e-commerce KPIs (CTRs, Facebook pixel tracking, social media metrics, competition analysis etc.)
- CMS admin (Create landing pages, update products, post blogs etc.)
- Implementing SEO best practices
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are implemented on newly developed code.
- Write effective SEO content for blogs, websites, and social media accounts.
- Analysing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Excellent verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills
- Highly creative with exceptional analytical abilities
- In-depth, up-to-date knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Strong communication, research, and typing skills
Bonus points (Not essential):
Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or a related field
To apply please send a link to your online portfolio, a resume or CV and covering letter using the form below.